Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Soaring gas prices have lightened American wallets.

Unbelievable gas prices have slowly siphoned money from American wallets. The skyrocketing fuel prices not only affects individual Americans. It also affects businesses that rely on shipping product to one place to another.

Escalating fuel costs might even threaten some tourist destinations, like Disney World or Cedar Point. Not only will you have to pay a fortune traveling around in your car. You have to expect higher cost at your travel destination.

It seems now that warmer weather has eclipsed most of the nation. Our gasoline prices have risen out of control. Would we be paying $3.50 a gallon if this was December? I hardly doubt it. It is a lack of responsibility by our elected officials. Americans are being taken advantage, by the ruthless oil tycoons.

I am tired of not getting the same amount of gas that I used to receive. Heck, ten bucks might get me a quarter of a tank, if I am lucky.

I want to know where is my congressman. Why has legislation not been introduced to help ease our pain at the pump. It is sickening to hear of record profits reported every quarter, from the oil companies.

Imagine if the entire nation stopped pumping gas for just one day. Maybe the oil companies would sympathize with us, if just for a moment.

I would hope that there is not an American running any of the big oil companies. I know that's not true but it would be nice. Everytime I have to fill up I feel the money in my wallet has wings and just keeps flying away toward the Middle East.

I am trying to raise a family and this extra dent in my wallet is not helping matters, it is why I took matters into my own hands.

It is why I began researching fuel saving techniques. Might as well get as much mileage as possible per gallon.

I have actually found some incredible tips and methods for making my fillup last longer. I also found some great resources right here on the internet, that help ease the pain at the pump.

I learned the secret of turning the hose 180 degrees and letting that extra half cup of gas run into my tank, instead of the next customers tank.

I found that if you excellerate before you go up a hill it will add to your fuel economy.

You might want to check this out if you are tired of paying high prices at the pump. My methods and tips are sure to make your dollar stretch a little further.

-R.T. Bucher

Miles Per Gallon Booster

R.T. Bucher has been following the internet marketing revolution since the movie The Secret hit mainstream. The Secret brought a huge influx of people looking to increase their wealth, using the internet as their too.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=R.T._Bucher